RSG is committed to creating a healthy, flexible, and productive workplace that recognizes the importance of life-friendly policies.
- Promote flexibility that allows employees to strike a healthy work/life balance
- Encourage informal office environment
- Offer a competitive and life-friendly benefits package
- Take company holidays as needed rather than according to the calendar
- Allow well-behaved dogs to join their owners at work, where possible
We strive to be a good corporate citizen in the local and global community.
- Encourage employees as individuals or in groups to become involved in community service
- Offer flexibility to participate in activities during the business day
- Provide employees with one day of paid time off each year to get involved in community service
- Pursue project work that provides a greater societal benefit when possible
- Donate 5-10% of net profits to charity each year
- Allow nonprofits to use our meeting areas free of charge
- Promote flextime to reduce impact on transportation infrastructure
- Enable pro-bono consulting engagements
RSG promotes sustainable business practices that minimize negative impacts on the environment.
- Strive to be a climate-neutral company - remain certified by the “Climate Registry” as a founding member
- Make high-efficiency purchasing decisions
- Recycle whatever possible
- Purchase recycled and sustainable office products whenever possible
- Encourage low-impact commuting - remain certified as a "Best Workplaces for Commuters"
- Locate our offices in walkable communities served by public transit
- Support local businesses